Monday, April 16, 2012

making decisions

I have a big decision I am trying to make right now, and if anyone knows me they know I hate making life altering decisions.  I hate things getting "shook" up.  I normally just like things to stay consistent and comfortable, but without getting uncomfortable, you can't progress.  I feel frustrated because I don't know if the way I have been feeling is coming from myself, or from God.  Oh decisions decisions...how do YOU normally know if an answer you feel you are receiving is coming from within yourself or from God?  There have been times I really felt like an answer was coming from God, and I went ahead with the decision, and fully regretted it later...so that makes me think maybe it was me talking myself into thinking the answer was from God.  oh my, I sound complicated.

Decisions, Decisions...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

For me I don't usually get the confirmation til after I've made the decision. I decide what I'm going to do and then pray. I tell Him what I've decided to do and ask if I made the right one. Then I wait. Sometimes the answer is a clear no, and sometimes it is nothing (which I have taken to mean that I can go ahead). It is hard knowing you want to do the right thing and then not being able to tell if it is or not. Probably one of the most frustrating things. Good luck! :)