To play a little catch up, I'm going to do this my famous list it out way, starting with July 7th...I will fill in the gaps here and there, hopefully it all makes sense and I will try to be better at updating from here on out. Sadly I started this pregnancy out wonderfully and was so excited that I felt as good as I did and about 2 weeks ago the sickies began. I feel awful. I sleep a lot, feel like crying a lot, and just feel nauseous and lousy all day. I forgot what being pregnant was like. I can't seem to function for more than 3 hours a day, the rest I just lay around getting fatter and fatter. So depressing considering that I was only 5 lbs away from my wedding weight finally when I found out I was pregnant. Not that I'm complaining so much as just sad about the timing. haha. Oh well, all in God's time. I'm very thankful to be pregnant. I am 2 months along and heard the heartbeat this week and saw the little peanut. Aspen came with me and loved seeing the baby. For more fun details read below if you can make it to the bottom!
July 7 2012
Yesterday started our Peck Family reunion, it was hosted by
Shiloh and Shalee this year.
-shauns house for dinner Friday night - love sitting around visiting with my family
-did shamyane and shenlas family photos
-sat around and ate and visited
-Shiloh and Shalee made carne asada burritos
-everyone but Sheldons family was there, even shad came for
the first time since Dad died.
Little Sharik is on his mission, so he was not there.
-Aspen announced to family…”Hey everyone, I need you to be
quiet and listen to me, I have an announcement…my mom is pregnant, I am going
to be a big sister. SOOO stinkin cute, no one even told her to do it. I knew I couldn't hide the pregnancy once she knew about it.
Today (Saturday)
-floated the Oneida Narrows in Idaho
-Sharik and his “blow up mattresses” bahaha, he thought he'd take blow up mattresses to float on, but Shiloh told him it probably would not be a great idea, so he didn't end up taking them.
-not enough tubes for everyone, gave one of ours to shalee
for him and Cash, Aspen and I rode together, she had a lot of fun
-Shiloh ended up with a tiny float tube because he gave the
others to everyone else, and ended up getting his poor knees all scraped up
- Cheryl came even though she didn’t want to because she is
scared of water, ended up walking most of the way
-Snake swam in front of Cheryl
-Snake swam over the top of tanner Shariks boy. SOOO glad I did not see a snake, I would have been out of there.
-a couple people flipped out of tubes, aspen and I almost
did, got a big wave that splashed up
- pretty mellow for the most part, aspen did awesome
- Shads Birthday
-Sheldon came, just not his wife and kids until later for
fam pics
- Family pics at mac park, almost everyone, all the siblings
together, first time in 5 years. (pics to come)
- went back to moms and sat around with shamaynes fam and
shad, told stories about the day and laughed and laughed. So much fun, and sooo funny. Said that if Sharik had taken the
mattresses down the Oneidas he would have had his kids be blowing air into it
the whole time since the air was running out of them so fast. (would have to know Sharik haha) We love all our family so much, it was so much fun and we
laughed a lot. Really enjoy seeing
my family and joking around with them.
-aspen first time tubing, she loved it, “I screamed at the
first part, but it was just fun screaming. I went down a waterfall. I loved it. It was so so fun. I went through big
waves. It was so fun. It was my first time tubing and it was
a good time, I loved it. The end”
-“just photoshop me in” famous words from everyone, told
them next year no one needs to show up for the family photo, I will just photoshop everyone into a
photo. Little stinks. That's what they are getting for christmas, a terribly photoshoped photo with everyone in it.
Finding out I was pregnant
-was on a cleanse, lost 5 inches and 10 pounds, 5 lbs away
from marriage weight
-only place not losing inches was my lower abdoman, decided
to take pregnancy test before continuing cleanse…took 4 pregnancy tests and had
a blood test ran…pregnant. Couldn't believe it.
-Ashton has been at Ft hunter Liget in California for army the past month
-came home 3 days after I found out I was pregnant
- told him over dinner at Maddox on our way home.
-didn’t believe me at first, was too sick to be super
excited
-asked him “so is there a
deployment coming up, or do you think you will be around for this baby?” – he
didn’t react I later found out because he was sick with pnemonia, spent 4 days
in bed very sick.
-been doing summer school…ugh. So much work….so hard…so tired...so tired.
-quit Icon, didn’t take the job with Levi Sim, just didn’t
feel like the right thing to do, doing my own freelancing now
-lots of photoshoots…wish I was making money on them, need to charge more for my shoots. I don't make much on my family shoots, but I make good on my commercial shoots which is what I mainly stick to anyway.
-Aspen loves to kiss my tummy and talk about her “baby”
-blesssing from Brother Lowe -9th grade seminary
teacher – talked abt miracles - The week I got back from girls camp I just didn't feel like myself. This was before I knew I was pregnant. I was sleeping a lot and felt weird. I was at dinner with my mom the Sunday after girls camp and she asked what was wrong, and I just started crying (which if you know me is a rarity. I do not cry often) and I said I just wanted a fathers blessing from my dad. I just felt so helpless in the moment. She told me to go get a blessing from my brother so I drove up to Sheridans but he wasn't home, driving back to my house I saw Brother Lowe out on the lawn with his wife and sons and my first thought was stop and ask him for a blessing, but I told myself "Oh heck no" because I'm a little bit of a prideful person and hate bugging people. I got all the way back home and just sat in my driveway crying, and since I couldn't get a hold of myself, I decided to bite the bullet and just go ask Brother Lowe for a blessing. When I got there, I just asked for a blessing, and he said of course, whats going on? And I just started crying and said "I don't know, I just need a blessing, I don't feel right." so he gave me a blessing and in the blessing he talked about miracles happening for me this month. The next week I found out I was pregnant.
-blessing from brother Sheridan
-moments of nausea mixed in with moments of not even realizing
I’m pregnant
-tummy growing at a faster rate then it should – feeling fat
already…ugh
-Before I found out I was pregnant, while on my cleanse, when I would get up in the night to go to the bathroom (because I was having awesome cleanouts -TMI- sorry) between being half awake and half asleep the week before I found out I was pregnant I started having these quick vision dreams of my dad holding a baby in his hand keeping it protected. It was strange at the time, but now I know what it was. I haven't dreamed about my dad much since he died, so it was really something to see him on 2 different occasions in one week. Very special.
1 comment:
So so so so so excited for you! Sorry you're sick, it means good things though, right? :)
Post a Comment