Audri started laughing this week, (she is 3 mths!) or at least trying to laugh, which is so funny, she scrunches up her little face when w
e tickle her and smiles huge while sucking in her breath. It's so cute! She likes to eat, be put on the floor to kick and squirm, then be held and rocked to sleep, she is a SNUGGLER! I LOVE it! She will snuggle and snuggle for hours. She likes to sleep right next to me. We are co-sleepers, so it works for me. I sleep much better with her next to me. I didn't when she was first born for fear of rolling on her, but since she has turned 3 mths we have moved her into the bed and she sleeps so well. We just leave plenty room between us and her, and don't put any pillows near her. Poor Ashton, I sleep next to him and practically push him out of bed so she has plenty room on the other side of me, haha. No really, we all sleep fine and love it. We know it won't last long. She is not a morning baby. She wakes up grumpy but is pretty happy the rest of the day. I have loved having a newborn around. She is so precious and feels our hearts! We all adore her. I take photos of her and movie clips of her all the time, I can't get enough of her. I want to hold onto these moments as much as I can, I know I won't get them back.
Aspen is so tender with her, and she is a big helper. She does get jealous easy, but she's working on it.
I have been so busy with photography and learning all I can to get better and better at it.
Ashton has been working - often times long long hours, but he seems to like the work.
We are at a fine place in life right now. Time is going very quickly. I feel like where I felt time went so slowly when I was younger, it has picked up double time as I get older.
We blessed Audri two weeks ago and all but two of my siblings (Shad and Shaylin) made it. It was so great to have the support and to see everyone.
Aspen loves writing to the tooth fairy
she looks for letters from the "holiday creatures" every holiday
(bless her daddy)
Aspen loves to do art
Love getting videos of baby
No comments:
Post a Comment