Friday, May 10, 2013
would you just look at them!
This is all of us roughly the same age. I think it's funny every time people say Audri looks like Ashton, because I think of his baby pics and they don't look anything alike, but Aspen's baby photo looks more like him. Audri's looks more like me as a baby. But Aspen as an older child does look quite a bit like me, so maybe older Audri will look more like Ashton.
What's funnier is when they say Audri looks so much like Aspen. I don't see it, but maybe that's because this is what I'm comparing it to, is what they looked like at that respective age.
I love seeing how each baby looks like the parents, but definitely has it's own look also. It was fun to pull these up and compare them :0) Granted, Ashton as a baby looked nothing like he looks now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment