I'm not good at updating my blog anymore. Life is soooo busy! Everytime I think it will slow down for a minute it speeds up. I'm exhausted. I've been really busy getting ready to go shoot a wedding in Chicago, working on shooting an album cover for a singer/songwriter(Audrey Bandley - check her out, she's great), and putting together a bridal show for the end of the month. I usually go to bed at 2-3am and get back up at 8 because there is so much to do to get ready for all of this.
I've done awesome at listening to the scriptures on my phone while I work so that I get my scriptures in for the day, I feel like it makes my days more productive.
Aspen is doing great in school. She is a smart girl and she's growing so fast. She likes to ride her bike (Ever since she learned how to finally do it without training wheels a couple months ago) and she likes to play with any animal she can get her hands on. She is a big helper and makes her little sister laugh all the time. Audri finds her so funny.
Audri! Oh goodness! She is SOOOO much fun! She is growing faster then I want her to of course. Typical of children. She is the light in our family. She is the most amazingly peaceful child. She makes us all just in love. She has learned to do this crawl that is more like a swimmer, she throws her arms out in front and pulls herself along, it's so darn cute! And she has learned to sit herself up on her own. So she "swims" around the house till she gets where she wants to be, then hoists herself up to her little bottom. She is still the happiest baby and people are still shocked when they watch her and realize she really IS that easy and good. I hope she doesn't turn on me. haha. She IS a busy baby however. She won't sit very long, and you constantly have to hand her new toys to keep her entertained. She has the best laugh and we all love to try to get her laughing.
I'm back to college. Ugh. When does it end? When I finally take my stinking math classes haha. Oh I just feel so done. I wish I had buckled down when I was younger and got it all done :0) almost 30 and still going to school is no fun.
If I ever transfer my photos from Raw...I will post some :0)
In the meantime, I finally got my official website up and going. You can check it out at shandalynncall.com
No comments:
Post a Comment