Monday, August 19, 2013

little updates

Aspen starts 2nd grade in 2 days!  I can't believe the summer went so fast!  She is excited and nervous. New situations always do that to her.   She has been playing so much with cousins this summer I have hardly seen her for more then 2 days at a time.

Audri is sitting now, eats baby cereal and fruits, and is still the happiest baby anyone has met.  She is so pleasant.  Sometimes I have to pinch myself to believe she is so darn good.  She definitely likes attention and being held, and only fusses when you leave her down longer then she wants.  She also army crawls wherever she wants to get and will get up on her hands and toes and rock, she is growing too quickly and I wish time would slow down.

I am so close to finishing school, I find myself torn between wanting to just get in and finish, and wanting to be here spending my days with Audri while she is still little.  I have a few days to make my final decision, and it is really being difficult for me.  Maybe I should seek out a blessing.

That's it for now, we are just trying to keep up with how fast life is going.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Good luck deciding, girl. That's a tough one. Thinking of you. Love ya.