yes. I'm on bedrest - 29.5 weeks and I'm on fun forced couch/bed vacation time. We knew it was a chance we were taking having another baby that it would be premature, so my Doctor Kristen Craig started me on steroid shots for the babies lungs 2 weeks ago. That should help her do better when she comes early. I just have anxiety about having an early baby because I don't want her to be unhealthy, or anything to go wrong during the delivery. But I'm trying to stay positive. I'm not the type that does well laying around doing nothing. Even when I watch movies I am usually cleaning or doing something else at the same time. I feel like I'm whining. I really am just grateful to be having another little one, and I will be so happy if she is just healthy, and I will do what I can to keep her in as long as I can so she has a better chance. Thank goodness for my wonderful mom, she has been taking care of Audri for me - and I know she doesn't always feel great or have much energy herself. She is the most sacrificing lady I know. If I didn't have her - I don't know how I would survive life. She gives up so much of her time to take care of her children and her childrens children. I love her more then life.
Well, to play catch up. I did take Audri to a new Dr. We went to Dr. Visick and I liked him very well - what the last Dr. said was heat rash - he said was eczema and he gave me some cream for it and it's getting better. What the last Dr. wouldn't even check (her coughing and not eating problem, and not sleeping) Dr. Visick said lets try her on allergy medicine - and she stopped coughing, started sleeping, and started eating. If her last Dr. had just listened to me, and checked her, maybe we could have solved this problem earlier. Dr. Visick also said he thought she may have Viral induced Asthma meaning that she shows an asthma problem when she has a virus, even though she doesn't have asthma. So when she gets viruses, we can put her on a breathing treatment to see if it helps her get well faster. It was so nice to get some answers and not just be told I'm not feeding my kid.
Audri has been so much fun since she is feeling better. She is growing too fast, and she says so much now. She can't always be understood, but it's sure cute to listen to. I need to pull my camera out and catch her on video more.
she signs(and says the words):
please
thank you
more
again
done/finished
eat
home - this is one of my favorites that she says - it is so sweet!
shoes
drink
Aspen loves school. She is doing awesome and likes her teacher. She is a big helper, loves to be cuddled, and loves people. She is an attention getter the little stink. She will put on a show for anyone. If she wasn't a sweet girl she would drive me crazy :) She loves to play games and I'm amazed at how quickly she picks up on card games. She loves to read. She is so good at reminding me every morning that we need to listen to scriptures and say prayers. I'm so proud of her. She is a good girl - I love having a big girl that can help me out.
Ashton has been enjoying his sail boat. He goes out bright and early on the weekends so he can get back home and spend time with the family. I'm so glad he has had this activity to do, he's really been enjoying it. I love him, he has been taking such amazing care of me and the girls and he works so hard. I couldn't ask for a more amazing dad for my girls, he is seriously the best. He spends so much time with them, and he loves them so much. Right now he is out on the boat fishing with Aspen. I'm so glad he spends so much time being a wonderful caring dad.




1 comment:
You have such beautiful girls.
Wish I were closer so I could come hang out with you and fold your laundry while we watch a movie or something.
This too shall pass. Praying for a healthy baby and mama. Love you, girl.
Post a Comment