Well we have made it to 32 weeks. The last three weeks have been not so fun. I can't stand not being able to do things. Ward members come over and sit with me to "babysit" I mean, visit with me and keep me company throughout the day. They come in shifts and help watch Audri. I have now as of yesterday been into labor and delivery 4 times to slow my labor. I say slow, because all the meds they have given me to STOP labor, haven't worked. But it slows the contractions at least. Last night I went in throwing up and having contractions every 2 mins. it was miserable. Everytime they put meds in my IV, I start freaking out. I start getting anxiety and it makes my head and legs feel really weird for a while and I have a freak out moment. Poor Ashton. Last night I finally told them no more meds, and I was going home, I was so done trying. So they sent me home on strict bedrest instead of moderate. Boo. I hate just laying around, at least before I could go on drives and walk around. Fall is my favorite season and I feel like I'm missing it.
Baby is still doing great, she's got a great heart beat and she is very healthy so far. I miss playing with my girls though. Poor audri just has to watch pbs show after pbs show. She is so much fun. I love love her. Aspen has been a huge helper and I love her sweet little helpful spirit.
Ashton has been so sweet. He works long hard hours and comes home and takes care of me and the girls. I am so thankful for him. I love him so much.
My mom went in for surgery on Monday for a hysterectomy poor lady. She is a trooper and healing very well. She felt bad going to get surgery while I'm on bedrest, but I wanted her to take care of herself, so I encouraged she go get it done. And she's already feeling better.
Not being able to do my photoshoots this month has really made me so sad. I miss shooting, and I miss my fall shoots. I don't want to be a cry baby, but this has been tough. But it will be worth it. Hopefully I can keep her cooking a few more weeks so she can be healthy and well.
No comments:
Post a Comment