this is for journaling sake...
Audri is growing WAY TO FAST!! She rolls and uses her hands purposefully, she can reach out and grab items, bring them to her mouth and play with them. She is so funny, she loves to pull on hair, or earrings, anything she can grab, she will. She loves being held and talked to, and snuggled. She will sleep if you snuggle her first until she is just about asleep and then lay her in her crib. She has a little bit of hair growing in straight up haha! She sleeps through the night now. I love her so much! She loves to laugh and is very ticklish, and she rocks back and forth a lot when you hold her. She has started using her voice a lot too.
Aspen has been staying at my moms house the past 2 weeks because my brother Shad's kids are here visiting. when cousins are around I can't ever get her to come home. It feels like I only have one kid lately. so weird. Miss that crazy girl around.
Not much more to update yet. I have worked hard at getting all my photography business stuff in order. I just started a new blog, Facebook page, and website.
shandalynncall.com
https://www.facebook.com/shandalynncallphotography
http://shandalynncallphotography.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment