My baby is growing way too fast! Both of them! Aspen is a HUGE helper with her baby sister. She is quick to play with her and make her laugh. And Audri adores her. Every morning she looks forward to seeing her. Audri is starting to mimic words - she doesn't say a whole lot we understand yet, but she sure tries. Her favorite word is still Dad. She loves her daddy the best. They are pals. She doesn't snuggle me much, but she will snuggle her daddy. She has said: dad, mama (only a couple times :( ) , please, yes, sisa (sister)
She loves binkies and blankies and shoes. She understands words really well and can go get me just about anything I ask for. She is super sweet. She smiles at EVERYONE! She can be all upset and grumpy but as soon as someone smiles at her she smiles back. She really doesn't get grumpy much, she is a very happy baby and we couldn't feel more blessed. She is the sweetest little thing and makes our home happy. When she is ready for bed she wants a bottle and will head right to her bed to put herself to sleep. When she is ready to sleep she is ready to sleep and doesn't cry about being put down. She still doesn't sleep through the night (probably because I don't have the heart to make her cry herself to sleep or the patience since our house is so tiny we hear her for hours...) This is about the only time she cries much though, so I put up with it since she is such an easy child the rest of the time.
She loves her grandma and Aunt Shenla and loves our daily visits we take to grandmas house. (I usually like to try to steal a nap at grandmas while she plays with the baby!)
And I'm pregnant. Again. much sooner then we ever thought it would happen. We were sure we would have to do fertility again, but we are excited. This is probably the last one though...according to the Dr. She doesn't recommend anyone pregnancy's for me, and Ashton says we have to listen to her. Boo. Other then morning sickness feeling I love being pregnant.
Ashton and I took a cruise in March for a week - the first time just he and I have gone on a vacation together since we got married 9 years ago. We had a fabulous time and I would take another cruise anyday, they are the best way to travel!! I loved it. I loved my time with Ashton.
Aspen is doing good and loving Activity Days now that she is 8 - and I'm an activity leader so we get to go enjoy it together. She is fun to watch grow up - she is so smart! She loves reading - she and her dad read Harry Potter together every night and after they finish a book we watch the movie as a family together. She loves it. It's so cute to watch her getting interested in things. She does ballet, and she loves playing with cousins and friends and writing books. She keeps us on our toes!
Ashton is just working his butt off. He works hard, and he is super smart. I'm a lucky girl. I have had photoshoots here and there, but I'm trying to take it easy and enjoy being mommy...it goes too fast.
I did get accepted to be part of NILMDTS (Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep foundation) where you get calls to go take photos when a baby is going to pass away at the hospital, I was really excited to be accepted and I'm excited to be a part of this wonderful organization. it's terribly sad, but so needed. If you don't know anything about it, check it out here:
https://www.nowilaymedowntosleep.org/
1 comment:
Love your updates. :)
Post a Comment