Wednesday, July 9, 2014
It's a GIRL!
I really need to work on updating my "journal" here more often. I've been busy being pregnant and squeezing every ounce of sleep out of my body that I can :)
And yes! We are having another GIRL! I am soooo excited! I always thought it was cute that a gal I babysat for in Newton just had 3 cute girls, and I always thought I wouldn't mind that too. Ashton is excited too, he says at least he knows he loves baby girls already haha. I'm sure I will have times when I will wonder what it would have been like to have a boy, but I'm excited for my girls and for Audri to have a little play mate.
I get ultrasounds almost every single month, and last month the Dr. said she was 70% sure it was a boy, and going into my last ultrasound the Tech started out saying yep, looks like a boy, but the more she got the baby to move, the more we realized, the baby just had her hand between her legs :) once she moved it, it was for sure a girl! She started moving around this month (5 mths) but isn't a big mover. I haven't been sick with this pregnancy, just really tired all the time.
Audri updates: she has peed in the toilet 2 times...but I can't get her to do it again. She finally sleeps through the night, she is sweet sweet! She makes us all laugh and smile. She makes anyone who meets her smile. She is a happy baby. She has learned to sign please and thank you and all done. She says pretty much everything, but it's not super understandable, she likes to mimic lots of things we say. She LOVES her daddy. As soon as he gets home, she runs to him. She has learned to pat my tummy when we ask where the baby is :) She eats. ALL the time. ALL the time!
Aspen is enjoying summer, going to little camps here and there, playing with cousins, and dancing, rollerblading and riding her bike a lot. She is such a busy girl and I hardly ever see her she keeps so busy. Her mind is constantly running with ideas. She is a huge helper with her little sister. She was hoping for a baby brother, but I think she is warming up to the idea of a girl.
Ashton and I have just been busy busy working. Not much else this summer yet. No fun plans or anything. As soon as I get caught up I will blog Aspen's awesome 8 year old Harry Potter party :)
Well thats about it for now, I wish I was a more consistent up dater. I need to work on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment