Aspen was scared/excited for her first day of school - I did take photos, just need to pull them off my camera, and I have been so sick lately I just haven't got it done yet, but I will soon. I was more nervous then she was. Kindergarten was one thing, I would take her to school since I worked, and my mom would pick her up. This year since she is in first grade, she is riding the bus to and from school. And she has to walk up a BIG hill by our house to get to the bus stop. I walked her the first day and was out of breath when I got to the top. She will be in great shape at the end of the year. She said she had a great day and her favorite part was having recess 3 times. The girl loves to play.
I was sad I didn't get to see her when she got off the bus the first day of school, but I had bought tickets a year ago to go to WICKED with my friend Michelle Nilson, so we were off doing that, and it was AWESOME! I have wanted to see it for sooo long and had I not been sick I would have been in high heaven, as it was, I enjoyed it, but spent too much time trying not to sneeze and cough during the whole thing. This sucked because the last time Michelle and I went to a broadway show was together in New York, and I was sick with pnemonia and a 103 fever. I'm going to quit planning to go to broadway shows with her...haha (totally kidding). I just always end up sick when it is time to go, so frustrating.
I was home for her to come off the bus yesterday and I was all stressed about her getting herself home...I am a stresser, and worry someone will steal her on her long walk home, so I kept watching for the bus. I am just so untrusting of people. She made it home safe and told me all about her day. I love that girl, she is full of sunshine.
I have had pregnancy rhinitis (which is doctors fancy way of saying sinitis while you are pregnant) it can last all through pregnancy, but I was like heck no! It sucks so bad and I can't seem to function with it. So I have been to every holistic doctor, along with medical doctor trying to find anything to help. Nothing was helping. I felt like my sinuses would explode and you sometimes feel fluish. I have hardly moved out of bed I've been so sick, and then you get a constant cough because you have mucus (too much info) dripping down the back of your throat constantly, and I don't sleep because I can't breathe. So that has been the last three weeks and I've been so desperate to be rid of it, but the doctors just say it goes away after you have the baby, but I can't live like this for 6 more months. So the one thing that finally did start helping is my mom feeding me her voodoo medicine. Seriously, of everything I've tried, her coming and pushing her meds down me actually has started making me feel a little better. I tell you what, my mother may be the strangest person in the world, but she can make anything get well. The medicine she gives is nasty, but it somehow always works. Sometimes I just have to get desperate enough to take it. I love her, she always takes care of me even though she is so tired herself and should be taking care of herself more.
Anyway, I'm praying and praying to God to take this away and not let me have it 6 more months. I really need to be able to function. It's hard not feeling good. I love and appreciate health so much!
Photos to come soon...
1 comment:
Sorry you're so sick. That's crappy. The only times I really had problems was in October of all 3 pregnancies when my allergies kicked in. My belly was always pretty big at that point and every sneeze or cough made me pee my pants. It was ridiculous. But it only lasted 3 weeks... I can't even imagine being sick for 6+ months!
Love you & will pray for you to feel better.
Post a Comment