I'm very excited to have another little girl join our family! I thought it was a boy, but surprise! Actually, a week before I went in for my ultrasound I woke up having one of my half dreams and felt like it was a girl, but the whole rest of the pregnancy I had thought it was a boy. But I couldn't be happier. I love little girls!
And I finally announced it on Facebook since everyone was finding out anyway, and a friend of mine accidentally posted something about it on Facebook anyway. haha! Can't keep a secret like this for 9 mths I guess!
2 comments:
So fun. :) I'm sure Aspen is elated. Was she with you when you found out?
Hooray for little girls! I personally love love love that my little girls have SISTERS and are best friends. I'm sure your little girls will be the same. Congrats!!!
Post a Comment