Sunday, January 6, 2013

Yes I admit I've been a lazy pile of pregnant fatness

Aspen went with Grandma Peck to Salt Lake yesterday to stay the night and come home tonight, and guess what Ashton and I did?  Something we haven't done since...oh...years ago in our old rental home, during our anniversary.  You see, a couple years ago we dropped Aspen off at Grandmas to stay for a few days because we were going to go on a real vacation.  Stay at Sundance, go skiing, enjoy some time together doing some fun activities.  Then we got home, got packed, and right before heading out the door said "why don't we go buy a T.V. and sit our lazy butts in front of it and watch a million episodes of Lost?  And so we did.  For about 2 days straight.  We ordered food, we sat around eating all the junk in the world, curled up under blankets and sat and watched uninterrupted, kill your brain, good old fashioned T.V.  Yep.  We really did.  And so, yesterday we decided to try it again but with Modern Family this time.  And yep, we really did just sit around watching a million episodes and eating all sorts of junk and only moved our lazy butts off the couch long enough to go to the bathroom a few times, and go to the theatre to watch The Hobbit, then it was back to the couch.  Curled up with the Stove fire keeping us warm, and lots of scrumptious unhealthy food to snack on.  That was yesterday and today.  And boy was it nice.  I kept laughing out loud because we NEVER do lazy.  Ever.  We always have something going on, something to do, and let's not even get into my nesting lately.  At first it was hard for me to just sit and watch T.V. but then it got nicer and nicer just relaxing and I realized I best take advantage of it now because this baby will be here soon, and we won't get another weekend like this for a long while.

And so yes.  I was just a lazy piece of fat pregnancy lying on the couch all weekend.  And boy did it feel nice!  (but I think it's out of my system now for a while...I seriously have lots to do before this baby comes!!)

No comments: